Sunday, June 24, 2012

Where Can I Buy....

Hi There. Some have been wondering if my knitting book is completed. I am happy to say that my knitting book is almost done and will be available for sale some time in August or early September at the latest. In the mean time, I am selling individual patterns in several different places. Patterns can be bought in person at Ruthies Paint and Knit Shoppe in Vicksburg. They can can also be bought online at  the following places:









Please note: Art Fire requires me to send you an e-mail with the PDF attachment after payment has been received. Craftsy and Raverly will let you download the PDF file immediately after payment is received. 

Thus far, I only have the sweater patterns and the toy patterns for sale as single patterns. 

The toy patterns include: Mrs. Bernard's Blue Bone, Barney's Rockin' Rope Toy, Baby Bebe's Water Bottle Toy, and Foxy and Fionna's Just Mousing Around Toy.  Here is a peak at the Just Mousing Around Toy. 


The sweater patterns include: Fionna's Funky Bubble Sweater, Foxy's Groovy Grape Sweater, Bebe's Little Bit of Sunshine Sweater, and Barney's Racing Stripe Sweater. Here is a peak of Bebe's Little Bit of Sunshine Sweater.



I will keep everyone updated on new single patterns that I release and the official date of sale for the book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment